I got asked a question ‘Why and when would you hire a transformational coach?’ Here I’ve listed only some of the reasons or life situations when you would want to have an experienced transformational coach, mentor, healer by your side.
- DESIRE TO INCREASE SELF-AWARENESS
– Understanding your own thoughts and feelings.
- INCREASE SELF-CONFIDENCE, SELF-EXPRESSION
– Cultivate positive beliefs around your abilities.
- YOUR LIFE IS GOING THROUGH TRANSITION
– A change can be exciting, challenging, or terrifying, and even disorientating. The transition is the act of making change happen. Transitions often challenge us to re-examine our sense of who we are and the transformational coach can help you to examine the constructs of your inner worlds, and navigate the creation of the future.
- CHANGE RELATIONSHIP TO MONEY
– Let go of limiting beliefs and self-defeating messages that disrupt your money mindset and stop you from changing your relationship with money
- YOU NEED TO CREATE AND INTEGRATE NEW HABITS
– Breaking bad habits and building new ones.
- HANDLING STRESS
– Strategies for dealing with and reducing stress, anxiety, overthinking.
- CREATE BETTER RELATIONSHIPS
– Develop more positive and healthy relationships in all areas of your life based on trust, respect, open communication, understanding, honesty and care.
- GET RID OF PROCRASTINATION AND SELF-SABOTAGING BEHAVIOUR & THOUGHTS
– Whether it’s lack self-worth, a fear of success or hidden patterns resulting in self-abuse and destructive behaviour, Self-sabotage can get you off track, mess up relationships, or interfere with reaching goals and meeting deadlines.
- ACHIEVE NEW LEVELS OF WELLBEING
– Wellbeing has many components, such as mental, psychological, social, emotional, and spiritual. Nourish your whole self with a holistic approach.
- SET AND ACHIEVE GOALS
– Set effective, achievable goals, aligned with your life’s purpose and direction. With a coach or a mentor by your side, you will accomplish goals and tasks and projects much more quickly and will make fewer mistakes.
- ANGER MANAGEMENT
– Prevent and control anger, learn to express your feelings in healthier ways, increase emotional intelligence.
- CONFLICT RESOLUTION
– Learning strategies for dealing with conflict. Effectively communicate your values, motivations, perceptions, ideas, or desires.
- IMPROVE COMMUNICATION
– Communication is a vital component of life that affects business, sales, forming connections, friendships and strengthening family bonds. In today’s world, as we rely heavily on sharing information, a greater emphasis is being placed on having good communication skills.
- IMPROVE PERFORMANCE AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS
– Boost productivity, collaboration and overall work satisfaction.
- GET RID OF PAST HURTS, TRAUMAS, CONDITIONING, BELIEFS THAT HINDER YOUR HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS
– The past can keep us imprisoned if we don’t learn to let go of painful memories, preventing us from moving on in a healthier, happier way. You can reprogram the subconscious to create lasting satisfaction, fulfilment and reaching your full potential.
- DISCOVER GREATER SECURITY, BALANCE AND HAPPINESS IN LIFE
– Moving in the ‘upward spiral’ as defined by Barbara Fredrickson by increasing positivity through experiencing the following emotions:
- Joy – relishing the bright, light feelings that come up when things feel right
- Gratitude – the acknowledgement of all that you have
- Serenity – the sense of peace that everything is as it should be
- Interest – a sense of feeling engaged, fascinated and compelled to explore
- Hope – a sense of optimism and belief that things can change
- Pride – a sense of accomplishment of what you have said or done
- Amusement – the freedom of laughter, sharing and connection
- Inspiration – the ability to transcend the ordinary and rivet attention
- Awe – noticing goodness on a grand scale, and
- Love – the glue that binds it all together. Love raises your levels of oxytocin, the feel-good hormone, and progesterone, both of which create biological responses linked with lifelong bonds, trust and intimacy.
A transformational coach, the biggest pleasure I get from working with clients who have enough ego-strength, self-discipline, and dedication to the fulfilment of their desired outcome. The willingness to immerse yourself in self-exploration is the key to self-mastery.
These clients are daring, endlessly curious, diligent in their work, and capable of meeting all parts of themselves (even not very flattering ones) with compassion and self-respect. They have a level of confidence which allows them to face self-imposed fears and perspectives and do whatever it takes to liberate themselves from patterns that kept them paralyzed and enslaved for aeons.
Personal transformation takes willpower, dedication, and the cultivation of resilience, as the coaching client must be willing and able to pursue that upleveling.
Interestingly enough, when a transformation has occurred, one has little recollection who they were before that moment. The metamorphosis takes place and from there on the individual perceives themselves and the reality from a completely different perspective. Such a delight to witness that!